If you are self-conscious about the shade of your teeth or if you have staining on some of your teeth, professional teeth whitening treatment is a safe and recommended option for you to consider. With all whitening treatment, individual results will vary and are dependent on your initial tooth colour and the nature of your tooth staining.
- In house whitening, which involved a two hour session of light activated whitening gel. This will be carried out after teeth are examined and considered healthy and low rise for the procedure. After that a pair of custom made bleaching trays will be given to you with whitening gels to use for a couple of days after the treatment in order to Stabilise the achieved shade. Do not drink staining drinks like red wine, tea or coffee for two to three days after the procedure.
- Home Teeth Whitening Kit, which is a custom tray made to fit snugly over your teeth. The teeth whitening process is activated by a bleaching agent, which is inserted into the custom tray that transfers it onto your teeth. These will be provided by Premier Smile after thorough examination of your teeth to ensure your teeth are healthy and low risk for the procedure.
- Effective and conservative solution for certain types of tooth discolouration and staining.
- Safe treatment when delivered by a dental professional.
- Cosmetically enhances the appearance of teeth.