Are your teeth stained, chipped, or not aligned on top of each other? Veneers are a good treatment option to consider because they look like natural teeth and don't require a major procedure. Veneers can also be used to close small gaps when braces are not suitable. If one tooth is slightly out of position, a veneer can sometimes be fitted to bring it into line with the others.
- Direct composite veneers, which are made of direct composite restorative materials. These can be added to your teeth to improve the shape and shade of your teeth in one visit and without having to cut your teeth.
- Indirect veneers, which are made of either porcelain or indirect composite. These are very thin tooth coloured pieces of porcelain or composite (like a false finger nail, but more durable) that is bonded on top of your own tooth.
Based on your needs, the shape and size of the veneers can be adjusted to make your teeth overall look longer and or closer together. You can have just one veneer fitted or a whole set, known as a smile makeover.
- Simple and quick solution to improve the cosmetic appearance of teeth.
- Long-lasting smile enhancement.
- Natural-looking restoration.